Join us for our Spring Bible Conference featuring noted pastor, author, and blogger, Tim Challies. (Please Register at the bottom of the page)
Tim is husband to Aileen and a father to three children aged 11 to 17. He worships and serves as an elder at Grace Fellowship Church in Toronto, Ontario. Tim is a book reviewer, co-founder of Cruciform Press, and has written five books:
- The Discipline of Spiritual Discernment (Crossway, 2007)
- Sexual Detox: A Guide For Guys Who Are Sick of Porn (Cruciform Press, 2010)
- The Next Story: Life and Faith After the Digital Explosion (Zondervan, 2011)
- Do More Better: A Practical Guide to Productivity (Cruciform Press, 2015)
- Visual Theology: Seeing and Understanding the Truth About God (Zondervan, 2016)
Tim is most well known for his popular blog, Challies.com
Tim will be speaking on how Christians strive for purity for both themsleves and their families in today’s technological world.
- Opening Session – Friday, March 16 – 6:30pm
- Sessions 2 & 3 – Saturday, March 17 – 9:00am & 10:15am (Come early for a continental breakfast!)
- Q & A lunch – Saturday, March 17 – 11:30am
(Suggested donation of $5 at the door)
Childcare is provided from infant to 5th grade. If you will need childcare, please register your children at go.kidcheck.com/signin.aspx before you arive at the conference.